Coocook.org is a public instance of Coocook, a web application for collecting recipes and making food plans.
Coocook is free software, licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License, Version 3, 19 November 2007.
How to contribute
Because Coocook.org is a free service and Coocook is free and open-source software you can contribute and improve it. Here some suggestions:
- Use Coocook for your personal, community or business events
- publish recipes through public projects on Coocook.org
- Spread the word about it
- Report bugs at GitLab or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solve issues from the list of open issues (includes non-programming and programming tasks)
- Run your own instance of Coocook for your community or business
- Donate money for operational costs (server, domains, etc.) and marketing materials (stickers, etc.)—this project is far from generating actual revenue
You can send money to Coocook’s main developer Daniel Böhmer …
- via PayPal’s website
- via PayPal to email@example.com
- via SEPA wire transfer—ask for bank account details by email
- by giving me cash money—against receipt and taxed properly, of course
Please note that Coocok is not a legal entity on its own or charitable or officially non-profit. “Donations” are handled as personal income and taxed accordingly but used for operation and development of Coocook.
This imprint is required by German law.
Phone: +49 178 539 1221
VAT ID/USt-ID: DE296433666